I started the running the cable needed for my tower project. It is a bit OTT but I am running 8 cables up my tower. 4 coax, 2 ethernet and 2 rotor cables (one a cat5). I used a 1" conduit. Note to self, use a 1.5" conduit next time. All RG6 quad coax and only cat5 for the ethernet.
I put a cross side support in for a second rotor. For now it will hold a small VHF - basically only for channel 13. Used 2 u-bolt clamps to hold the side arm. The side arm was leftover metal from my last home made antenna project. I drilled holes every foot if I ever wanted to move the rotor over for a bigger yagi style antenna. I also manually set both rotors to the true north position.
I replaced the standard TMCA with a thrust bearing mount (BBMB). This will help the main rotor which will have an 8 bay (HD8800) and 2 small-ish UHF arrow style antennas. I used a lighter and taller mast than I normally would because of the three antennas. The thrust ball bearing will help longentivity.
I may face mount my DB8e, on the tower, near the rotor, for my day-in day-out reception.